Irrfan Khan’s sudden demise shocked his close family, friends, and Bollywood. He remembered his screen presence in the TV shows and movies.
The late actor started his journey from a common man to an International film celebrity. He passed away on April 29, 2020, in the Mumbai’s Kokilaben Hospital.
Soon, his family members posted emotional messages on social media. The well-known celebrities Narendra Modi, Anupam Kher, Rahul Gandhi, Radhika Madan, mourned on his death. Khan’s last movie named Angrezi Medium.
Emotional Farewell to the Versatile Personality Irrfan Khan
He was unable to do the film promotions due to health problems. There are a lot of flashback memories of him in our minds. Let us look back to the priceless moments of his life. The Indian cinema lost a diamond in the form of the Piku actor.
Through his movies, he proved to be the best actor in the industry. The iconic actor Irrfan will stay alive in our hearts forever. However, his loving mother also passed away in the last week. He was emotionally weak after losing his mom.
Yesterday, he faced sudden health problems. Then, he admitted to Mumbai’s hospital. In the night, the doctors announced his death.
Have a look at the memories of the Paan Singh Tomar star:
- Irrfan Khan was on the sets of the Piku film with Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone. Piku released in 2015, and it was among the best Hindi movies that showed a relationship between a daddy and daughter.
- His conversation was with Deepika and the film director.
- Sutapa Sikdar, with her husband, captured a beautiful picture together. They look like a sweet couple together.
- Homi Adajania (director) & Mr. Khan worked in the last movie. The two of them hugged each other.
- The 53-year-old actor shared a joke while promoting his film Jazbaa with Ashwariya Rai Bachchan on the sets of Dance India Dance.
- One of his memorable moments in the SAG Awards. He and his team were happy to win awards for the Slumdog Millionaire movie.