Happy Parents Day: Happy Parents Day is celebrated every year on July 26 to show love and affection to your parents for their selfless love and neverending sacrifices for their children. This day is observed annually to thank parents across the world for their pure love and blessings.
Happy Parents Day is observed internationally but there’s no public holiday. Apart from parents, Happy Parents Day also gives a chance to thank people who play the role of parents in your life. One should be thankful to their parents not only on this day but throughout. It is important to spend time with them as they deserve your love and affection. One must make them feel important and special throughout.
Here are 10 best quotes which you can share with your parents or loved ones on the occasion of Happy Parents Day on July 26th:
1. I know I am lucky to have parents who love endlessly… to me and each other. Happy Parents Day!
2. You bring a smile on my face when I’m sad, you set my spirits high when I feel low, but you just make my day brighter with your love and care.
3. The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy Parents’ Day!
4. I was born lucky because I was born to the most adorable parents in the world. Thanks for making my world so beautiful. Happy Parents’ Day!
5. I have a heart full of love and respect for you two. You made my childhood awesome and my life wonderful. Thank you! happy Parents’ Day!
6. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
7. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first. – Matthew Jacobson
8. What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love. – Nicholas Sparks
9. My parents didn’t believe in luck. They believed in hard work and in preparing me to take advantage of opportunities.
10. Like many parents, they taught me to be generous but never to depend on the generosity of others. – Naveen Jain
If you are not there to wish your parents in person. Choose any quote mentioned above and send it to them on WhatsApp, Facebook, or any other social media networking site. This will surely bring a smile on their face.