Every year, Akshaya Tritiya celebrated on the third day of Baishakh month. It is a very auspicious date for Hindus and Jains.
Parashurama is the sixth avatar of Lord Vishnu, was born on this day. The Satyuga ends, and the Treta Yuga begins. On this day, Bedavyas and Ganesha started the creation of Mahabharata.
Vaibhav-Lakshmi worshiped on this special day because Kubera attained Lakshmi. Therefore, it is believed that if Akshay does an excellent job on the third day, he becomes Akshay.
In the same way, if he does something evil, he has to bear his sin for a lifetime. Akshaya Tritiya is on Sunday (April 26, 2020) this year. However, due to the lockdown, like other times, this day is not a day of celebration for Bengalis.
In the absence of a priest, there will be stuttering in various shops. However, worship cannot be stopped completely. Many traders choose this day to start a new business.
Many people started various good works in the world on this day. On such auspicious day, make all the tools of worship within four walls of the house. Worship Lakshmi and Ganesh and maintain financial prosperity and happiness in the world.
What will you do on this day to bring good energy into the family, destroy evil, and increase happiness and prosperity? Akshaya Tritiya
1. Take a bath this morning. Donate as much as possible by wearing clean clothes. It is suitable for the world.
2. Put sindoor on the idols of Ganesh and Lakshmi.
3. Offer sweet fruits to God.
4. If you are married and if possible, you can donate some Ayoti to Alta and Sindoor.
5. Giving copper utensils, coconut, betel nut, and sandalwood is also very auspicious.
6. It is better to buy gold, silver, or any other metal item.
7. You can give clothes or food for the needy. It brings peace to the world.
8. In the evening, you have to wash your hands and face and pray to Ganesh.
9. Distribute prasad to the family after controlling the greed and worshiping God. It is full of desires.